Here are my stats for week 1:
- Tues - 3 miles
- Thurs - 3 miles 16:40/mile pace
- Sat - 3.262 miles 16:33/mile pace
I finally got some new shoes. There Adidas SuperNova. Cause I'm a "SuperWoman". Just joking. Well no I'm not. I am a Super Woman. Back to the shoes.....I should have bought a new pair long before now. Not a good picture but you can get the drift of what they look like. Properly fitting shoes is one of the few most important areas in training for any type of event. Actually for any type of walking. Mall walking, walking around your neighborhood. Whatever. If you have a job that requires you to be on your feet you need good shoes. I didn't say expensive shoes. I said good shoes.
The food journal is not going so good. Some days I do good writing things down and other days...well not so good. I've had no problem with water intake. I've decided to use Sparkpeople.com to track my food intake and exercise activity. I think I'm doing good till I see what I've actually eaten. Sometimes not enough and others...well too much. Depends on the mood and the time of day.
Speaking of eating...if you've not had lunch and it's dinner time...does that mean it's lunner time? Not good to go this long without eating something. Leads to a huge eating feast.
Later
No comments:
Post a Comment